- Vincent: Know what they call a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?
- Jules: They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with Cheese?
- Vincent: Naw, man, they got the metric system, they wouldn't know what the f**k a Quarter Pounder is.
- Jules: What do they call it?
- Vincent: They call it a "Royale with Cheese".
- Jules: "Royale with Cheese".
- Vincent: That's right.
- Jules: What do they call a Big Mac?
- Vincent: A Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it "Le Big Mac".
- Jules: [in mock French accent] "Le Big Mac." [laughs] What do they call a Whopper?
- Vincent: I don't know, I didn't go in a Burger King.
Monday, July 27, 2009
Nestled among hipster hangouts and around the corner from some serious horticulture (there are over 40 gardens in the East Village with an especially awesome one on 9th and Avenue C) sits Royale, a kick back and relax type venue serving what many call the best burger in NYC. Located in the Alphabet City section of the East Village, Royale provides its patrons with a Tarantino sized pop culture reference, conjuring memories of that vivaciously cool and brilliant dialogue from Pulp Fiction: