Our curated list of culinary news from the prior week. Think we missed a must-read or there's something you gotta share? Add a comment below or drop us a line at contact [at] bestburgernyc [dot] com.
- Burger maven George Motz (author of Hamburger America) put together an excellent free Burger App to help locate the best in your vicinity (his rankings, not ours!). [iTunes]
- Something for the ladies. You like to get your nails done? Yeah. You like your burgers? Yeah. Well maybe you'll like this new Tumblr blog. Tell 'em we sent you. We might even start up our own, Burgers and Beards. [Burgers & Nails]
- Eater arranged the best YouTube barbecue/grilling FAILS. Warning, #1 is not for those with weak stomachs. [Eater]
- Hardee's is now serving turkey burgers. Don't do it. [AHT]
- Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg vows to only eat what he kills. Good luck with that one, dude. Guess you won't be trying any lamb burgers? Or bison? Or...well you get the point. [CNN]