Our curated list of culinary news from the prior week. Think we missed a must-read or there's something you gotta share? Add a comment below or drop us a line at contact [at] bestburgernyc [dot] com.
- Hipsters rejoice! Owners of solid East Village burger spot, Royale, are opening up a new restaurant in BillyBurg - Williams & Bailey - which will serve the same Black Angus burger as the Avenue C eatery. [GrubStreet]
- A sweet "anatomical" breakdown of some of the most iconic burgers across the nation, including some of our favorites. [NRN]
- Anthony Bourdain got a quick profile update via the Sunday Times and we're a bit bummed we didn't make his "following" rundown. Fellas can dream, can't they? [NYT]
- As much as we love burgers, nothing tends to go with one better than a hoppy-as-hell IPA. Stone Brewery, one of our favorites, put together an amazing 15th Anniversary brew - a delicious Black IPA. We're buying a sixer ASAP. [Stone Blog]
- Sticking with the beer theme, on top of a new Shake Shack, Grand Central just got a new beer store run by the good folks at Brooklyn's Beer Table. Now maybe self-respecting commuters will forgo the damn Foster's. [Zagat Buzz]